Thursday, September 25, 2008

Jordanna and Zeb are so excited because

their Baby "Boy" Smith has arrived!!

7 LBS. 2/10 OZ.





A CLONE TO HIS BIG BROTHER KORT.



BABY'S FIRST BATH
LOOK AT ALL THAT HAIR!!!
CONGRATULATIONS DANNA, ZEB AND KORT!!!
WE LOVE YOU.

5 comments:

Nicholas and Brittani said...

Hi! I am glad you left a comment. It is so good to hear from you. I cannot believe all that beautiful blonde hair of Sitori's! Now you need to get Jordanna to make a blog. They are a good way to stay in touch. Tiffs blog is forseyfam.blogspot, Daynes is whenyouneedahero.blogspot
Tell your family Hi from me.
Bittani

Carver Family said...

Okay...that is one cute baby that I need to kiss!! CONGRATS JOR!! Love and miss you all!!

Chiara said...

hahah - oops! That last comment by the "carver family" was really me....Shhhh...don't tell anyone that I know how to hack into your blog!! ;)-

Shayna said...

that is one of the cutest newborns i've ever seen... and i'm not just saying that because we're related

thetaylors said...

What a sweet baby!! Congrats Jordanna & Zeb

Brady & Britt