Sitori your my hero! I can't even count high enough to play 18 holes of golf. Maybe when I get home you could teach me how to hold my clubs right? I miss you guys. I hope we can come down for a quick visit next summer.
Sitori is awesome... way to go! Now Jasmine... you need to post more frequently. Where are the pics of Sitori's baptism? Come on! It was good to see you guys at the cabin - I'd forgotten how funny Justin is. He's a stud
3 comments:
YAY SITORI!!!
Sitori your my hero! I can't even count high enough to play 18 holes of golf. Maybe when I get home you could teach me how to hold my clubs right? I miss you guys. I hope we can come down for a quick visit next summer.
Love you all,
Buck
Sitori is awesome... way to go! Now Jasmine... you need to post more frequently. Where are the pics of Sitori's baptism? Come on! It was good to see you guys at the cabin - I'd forgotten how funny Justin is. He's a stud
Post a Comment