Monday, November 3, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!

From Janet, Jack, Chrissy and the lovely Mrs. Roper!
I wish I had Pictures of everyone but I was not fast enough.
Jett made a great Joker from the new Batman. Jax was Nepolean Dinamite ( I hear he does a great dance, however I could not talk him into a show.) Chavis was the greatest football player of all time. Peyton was a scary witch. (well cute is more like it) and Mox was a little ghost.
Jonas was the Ghost Rider! Looking good.

Kort was the Tortis (odd enough, next to Jett, he is one of the fastest little boysI know)
And Kall was the Hare. You are so cute.




We dressed for our dream life. Here are our little golfers!

and of course we got to Caddy for them.

Another great Halloween. Oh what fun!!!


3 comments:

theolsonfamily said...

My goodness you guys are fun! Everyone looks great., and those babies are the sweetest things ever!!

Chiara said...

Oh my gosh! You guys are all so stinking cute! Love the golfer idea!!

Julie said...

Those are the coolest costumes ever! I love it!