Just the other day Stone started the potty dance while he was in the tub. I got very excited and rushed him over to the potty to finish his business. While on the potty he requested "book" (I wonder where he learned that?) So like a big boy he relaxed with his book on the potty and we had success, way to go #2.

I was so proud of him I decided to reward him with a sucker!
It's obvious that he liked it!
We waved goodbye to our business and have had no success stories since then. In fact now whenever he has that urge to potty he runs and hides in somebody's closet. Maybe we are just not quite ready for this yet.
2 comments:
hahaha! He looks SO cute and SO big with his short hair! I love it! It looks way more blonde too! Glad to see you FINALLY blogging some more!! ;)-
Wow, look how fair his hair is! Way to poop!
Post a Comment