Wednesday, April 23, 2008

PARTY LIKE A ROCKSTAR!!!

It's great to be eight, and this year I requested a "friend" birthday party. Mom said I could invite 6 of myclosest friends and mom threw me a rockstar party. Watch out Hollywood here we come.
After we had pizza and all the soda pop we could handle, each girl recieved a back pack full of essential rockstar items.
After digging through the backpacks and discovering feather boas, cool sunglasses, guitars, and more blue eyeshadow than any eight year old (or any person for that matter) should own, we heard the door bell ring. Mom made the announcement that our mystery guest was actually a professional make up artist. I am sure that our neighbors heard the screams of delight. When mom opened the door there stood the most glamorous Aunt Josi. We were thrilled. So mom told everybody to form 2 lines that her and Josi would be doing our make overs. But for some reason we all wanted to be in Josi's line. GO FIGURE!!! So we got our make up done and it was time for our performance.
As you can see, we put on quite the show.




I had a great birthday party, but....
Stoney was feeling a little left out so, (without his fathers permission) Aunt Josi got to work!!
Notice his Beautiful blue eye shadow.

You may have to look twice but this is not Hannah Montana it's just Stone in her wig!!
Dad is so happy that mom is expecting another boy. That way Stone will have somebody else to play with other than his big sister! I seems to have a strange effect on him!

4 comments:

kaileec said...

Looks like y'all had alot of fun!!! Miss everyone!!

xoxoxo's from Texas

Carver Family said...

So cute! I'm so proud of you for getting this whole post in! Yeah!! I fixed your blog title...heheheh!

Julie said...

Sweet! I'm so happy I am smarter than Tyson! haha... Anyways, I think that Stori's birthday party was so cute! Great ideas! I hope you are all doing well and we are excited to see you in the summer!

Kristin and Bridger said...

Looks like a lot of fun!! What a cute idea for a birthday party. Your kids are adorable! Hope you guys are doing good!!